skip to main | skip to sidebar

sassy six

Friday, December 12, 2008

we were getting christmas trees up cedar mountain with some neighbors of ours. we had a blast!!

Posted by sassy six at 9:25 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

family and friends

  • gc salisbury
  • cm nelson
  • ah jensen
  • ea aullman
  • gk bolingbroke
  • cl romney
  • ak thurgood
  • ks jensen
  • e crook

saliburys

sassy six
Phil and I have are going on our 17th year of marriage!!! It does go by fast!! we have the best four kids ever. and one cool Peterbuilt (phil had to have him just for the name) and one turtle named catus jack.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (42)
    • ▼  December (6)
      • So here we are and I got caught up with some pics....
      • we were getting christmas trees up cedar mountain ...
      • No title
      • she is loving it. we were making her laugh with o...
      • FLAG FOOTBALL!!!! WHAT A MAN
      • No title
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (8)

phils pride and joy (yes he even likes the truck)

phils pride and joy (yes he even likes the truck)

my babys babtism. I am not that old

my babys babtism. I am not that old

hoover dam

hoover dam

getting out of the heat.

getting out of the heat.
rofileplaylist.net/mc/images/launch_black.jpg border=0>