I would like to thank Heidi for the "I love your blog award"I am truly honored!!
I now have to answer each of the questions with one word questions.
1. Where is your phone?counter top
2. Where is your significant other? couch
3 .Your hair color? Brown
4. Your Mother? great
5. Your Father? great
6. Your favorite thing?family
7. Your dream last night? funny
8. Your dream/ Goal? traveling
9. The room your in? Living room
10. Your hobby? quilting
11. Your fear? unprepared
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? with family
13. Where were you last night? corn maze
14. What your not? prepared for teenagers
15. One of your wish-list items? new yard
16. Where you grew up? highland
17. The last thing you ate? salad
18. What are you you wearing? capris
19. Your TV? on
20. Your pet? peterbuilt
21. Your computer? fun
22. Your mood? wonderful
23. Missing someone? family
24. Your car? jeep
25. something your not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? krumpets
27. Your Summer? crazy
28. Love someone? forever
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cry ed? funeral
I now award four people the "I love your blog award"
gary and colleen
kelli
marchelle
camille
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So Lady good job on your blog award!You do such a good job!
Give me your email and I will invite you to read my blog! I just noticed I don't think you can view mine....
email it to me.
Loriromney@hotmail.com
we are doing ok! Bode is off his ventilator and I should be able to hold him today! YAY!
Thanks for the award! I don't know why we didn't come see you guys while we were in St. George! I totally forgot you were in Santa Clara! My brain these days is totally off... I blame Aaron and Kaylan. Haha. Next time we're coming to see ya!
Post a Comment